Decision-relevant project-, product- and market know-how for efficient bulk materials handling – get information on the latest developments in your market at BulkSolids Europe 2012. EPCM companies, consultants, end users and suppliers come in contact at this high-class event!
- Improving Efficiency and Energy Consumption of Conveying or Transport Systems
- Optimization and Automation of Stockyard Equipment for Maximum Throughput
- Ways to Cost-efficient Plant Design and Equipment Lifecycle Management
- Selection of the Optimum Solution to achieve Maximum Productivity
- Assessing Dust Generation Potentials and Identifying the Most Suitable Solution
- De-bottlenecking of Bulk Material Flow Chains to Increase Process Reliability
LECTURES BY (among others):
ABB Automation, Aerzener, Aumund, Beumer Group, Endress + Hauser, PT KaltimPrima Coal, Sandvik (Mining & Construction), Rhenus Port Logistics, Siemens, Tenova Takraf, ThyssenKrupp, Tunra Bulk Solids, Vega Grieshaber
Various sponsoring opportunities will be available for BulkSolids Europe 2012.
Please contact Mr. Klaus Michael Göhler
for more information or an individualized offer:
Tel.: +49 (0)931 418-2716